31 March 2007

Diner 1, Mad Political Scientist 0

On Friday in the diner it was announced that spring cleaning was to take place, and Beth helped me put all my books in boxes, which I ungracefully heaved above the carrels. Does Connectictut have fault lines? Upon doing this, I realized that I had written contents labels on the box lids, rather than on the sides, where I would be able to read them and they would serve a purpose. The joke about Ivy League PhD students kinda writes itself in this instance. So on Monday I'll be standing on the newly cleaned desk, pulling the lids of the boxes to try and figure out which ones I need to ungracefully heave down in order to finish the dissertation chapter I am supposedly writing.

On an unrelated note, who is headed to Chicago in a week and a half for Midwest?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home