24 February 2007

A Research Funding Proposition

Dear Friend,

I am Ryan Sheely. I am a Political Scientist. I’m a American man by Nationality, but I work here in Kenya on my dissertation research.

I have a case of a Man who had an accident and was rushed to the Hospital by some good Samaritans. My self and some others working with me tried all we could, but unfortunately the Man died.

Before he died I discovered a small box with him, I opened the box and found out so many Documents in it, I then realize that he is a American Man who only came into Kenya to fund research projects, but unfortunately he died. The other documents inside his box are documents with which he used in making transfer of the sum of US$18Million Dollars to a research project of his choosing, including the picture of the money in the box with which it was used to be deposited with the Diplomatic Courier Company. but unfortunately he died and left all these.

I have tried all I could to reach any of his family members, but I couldn't get any one from his family, he is single and not married, so his status really made it difficult for me to get any of his relatives.

As I am in Kenya for my fieldwork. I wont be able to travel Abroad to clear this Consignment (THE RESEARCH FUND).

This is why I here by solicit your assistance to act as the next of kin in the collection of this RESEARCH FUND Abroad. I shall provide you with the necessary documents for the collection of the RESEARCH FUND Abroad. If you can assist in this transaction, I shall give you 15% of the Fund as your share and for your assistance in this transaction. 80% of the FUND shall be mine, and We (You and me) shall both invest the remaining 5% for the settlement of any expenditure that was been made during this transaction.

If you are interested and can assist in this transaction, Please reply immediately with your name, Social Security Number, and the Number of an American or offshore bank account, so that we can move forward in this Transaction. I will then forward you the number of a Kenyan bank account into wich you can deposit $5,000 to help facilitate the Transaction.

Please it is very, very Confidential.

Best Regards,

Ryan Sheely
PhD Candidate

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger abbey said...

you're barkin up the wrong tree, my frien -- pirates don't give money, they pilfer it. try some british blogs -- according to harper's index, the brits spent $661.5 million on those appeals last year...

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home