08 February 2007

Underground Berlin

Hey friends,
I was in Berlin last weekend. I was visiting an old friend from Madrid who lives there. I had an amazing time, and I took advantage to collect some interesting books on the interwar period -namely, crucial for my dissertation...-. I want to post a couple of pictures of different graffitis that called my attention, among many others...



-as you can notice, Catalans are everywhere, and we are always quite politicized-



-no need to say that I was somewhat happy to know that I was not in America every time I woke up at my friend's place (this painting was just in front of his window)


I hope you are all doing great. I am having a wonderful time in Barcelona, and doing a lot of work. Lots of hugs from my homeland!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home