12 July 2007

Update

Hi Everyone, and thanks for the kick in the ass, Nicole. We needed that.

So Christine arrived in Moscow last week along with a couple friends from the shooting team. We've spent the last week being crazy tourists around Moscow & St. Petersburg and are now back in Moscow recovering.

The alignment of the planets, along with influence from the Russian Visa Agency, British Airways, and Orbitz, have all conspired to bring me back to The Have earlier than expected. Thus, I'll be back on the 26th of July. Then it's off for a quick trip to Vermont to meet my new nephew (he's not here yet, but will be soon). I'll spend a week at home in Denver in August but otherwise will be soaking up the love of New Haven & the Diner.

Longer term plans have me in New Haven for the fall & winter before heading to Belarus & Ukraine, probably around April.

Anyway, hope you're all doing well, and I can't wait to see you soon!

-R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home