19 October 2006

Surfing USA



Yesterday some people were surprised when I said that I got a documentary about surfin' through Netflix. It is not only that I like to see muscular bodies on the surfing tables (as all of us do!), but in general, I love watching surfing. Maybe because it seems so unbelievable to my eyes...

Anyway, so the documentary Riding Giants", by Stacy Peralta, was presented in Sundance in 2004, and as far as I can remember was nominated at the Oscar. It is very cool, even if a little bit long. But way worth to get it. You will get to see images as the one above, and also learn a little bit more about the history of this thrilling sport.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laia Balcells said...

by the way, this wave is the biggest one ever seen, and it is more than 30 feet tall. the guy dealing with it is Laird Hamilton.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home